Front End Engineer
Narrativ is building monetization technology for the next generation of digital content producers. Our product portfolio includes visual storytelling tools as well as a real-time-bidding platform that powers millions of auctions every day. We’re assembling a talented team of engineers dedicated to building solutions that empower publishers to build smarter digital content.
Are you excited by solving problems posed by multi-variable algorithmic optimization, programmatic targeting, infrastructure scalability, and the occasional Mario Kart tournament? Keep reading.
- Databases: MySQL, Redshift, Redis
- Infrastructure and Devops: AWS, NewRelic
- Back-End: RESTful API in Python with Flask, NodeJS
- Testing: Unittest (backend), Karma, Jasmine, Protractor (frontend)
- Tools: Git/Github, Jenkins, Docker
- Collaborate with engineering, design and product management teams
- Discuss and decide on approaches to solve technical challenges
- Use a branch-based, pull request process to submit code to the git repository
- Consider potential impacts of features on production infrastructure
- Respond to alerts and use monitoring to diagnose potential issues
- BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field and/or another degree + coding bootcamp
- 2+ years of experience in engineering role
- Experience working with a large service-oriented system and an understanding of how to scale a platform (e.g. past thousands of requests per minute
- Ability to dig deep into source code and solve unfamiliar challenges, as well as appreciate agility and a pragmatic approach to software development
- Experience building and testing reusable front-end components that get reused across multiple different sites and design concepts
- Rest API
- Front-End Development
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
To apply, submit the following:
- Three reasons why you fit this role