Client Strategy Manager
We’ve built a pipeline into content to democratize access and disrupt Google and Amazon.
Our founder and CEO is ex-McKinsey, and we work with over 500 clients including Conde Nast, Hearst, New York Magazine, Sephora, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Nordstrom.
Narrativ is looking to hire a client strategy manager. This is an opportunity to have a fundamental impact on the success of a rapidly growing startup. In this role, you will collaborate with the Narrativ team to grow key accounts and acquire new clients for the platform, as well as working to operationalize our go to market strategy.
- General management of client accounts:
- Run client meetings to deliver strategic insights & tactical recommendations
- Be the main point of contact for client questions and platform troubleshooting
- Identify opportunities to grow spend and inventory engagement
- Structure and execute large-scale data analysis for end-of-month reporting
- Monitor account performance against both Narrativ and client goals
- Design and drive customer insight strategy and dashboards
- Manage bidding analyst to ensure daily platform bidding is optimized based on client performance goals
- Partner with Narrativ’s engineering team to drive development of bidding optimization and account management tools including CPC algorithm, programmatic targeting, and advertiser/publisher dashboards
Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years experience at a top-tier consulting firm or investment bank (or equivalent analytical and strategic role at top-tier organization)
- Manipulating and analyzing large data sets in platforms like Tableau/ Looker/ Excel
- Drawing insights from analysis that you package in presentations to clients
- Developing deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Client management and relationship building experience
- Working with clients to achieve their goals
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to grow client book of business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competitive salary
- Health care, vision, and dental
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
To apply, submit the following:
- Three reasons why you fit this role
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.